How to use
- Call 877-
Choose AWOS, Terminal Area Forecast, or 7-day Forecast
- If you are calling from your usual number (the one you signed up with), the system will automatically recognize you.
- If you are calling from a different phone, or if your caller id is not recognized for some reason, you will be asked to enter your 10 digit subscriber phone number followed by your 4 digit PIN.
Key in the 3 digit airport code using numbers
- Direct connection to the live AWOS
- Forecasts broken into time periods and decoded into audio form
Choose an airport
- eg, for ORD, type 673 (corresponding to the letters on your phone)
- blackberry and pda users push alt while typing letters
- For an interactive example of how to specify airports on your phone, click here.
- airports are given in order of closest to your home airport first
- list will be in alphabetical order for the free trial
- To listen to multiple airports:
- press # at any time to enter another airport id -- for either AWOS's or TAF's
- press * at any time to return to the main menu (switch back and forth between TAF's and AWOS's)
- To access your custom favorite airports list:
- Before calling, set up your list by logging in to your account
- During a call, press 001 when asked for an airport id
- You can then choose from your own list of airports